+966 92 000 4878 online@daraleiman.com.sa
Welcome, Guest


Posted On: 2018-11-11 19:09:08

Can the pilgrim go to Hajj if he/she is a new Muslim with a non-Islamic name?
Yes, he/she can. A copy of the "conversion to Islam" certificate and/or an official letter from the local Islamic center, attesting to the conversion to Islam, must be submitted to Dar Al Eiman.

Daraleiman Co.
Bookings, reviews and advice on hotels & resorts, flights, vacation rentals, travel

Subscribe Us


Our Partners

Whatsapp Icon

Local Time

Quality ISO 9001
© Copyrights 2017-2020 - Dar Al-Eiman Co. | All Rights Reserved - Powered By: Hotel IT Solution Hotel IT Solution