The Mahram Issue

Posted On: 2018-09-11 19:43:25

It is required by the Saudi Law that each female traveler to Saudi Arabia have to travel with a Mahram (First degree relative such as father or husband or Son, or brother) so each female travel has to submit one of the following documents: If the husband is the Mahram, a copy of their marriage certificate is required. If the brother is the Mahram, a copy of his and her birth certificates is required, And a notarized No-objection letter from the husband. If the son is the Mahram,a copy of his and her birth certificates is required. If a lady is 45 years or older at the time of travel and wishes to travel alone then a Mahram (First degree relative such as husband/son/brother) has to write a notarized letter addressed to the Saudi embassy stating that he has no objection for his wife/sister/mother to travel to hajj with Dar El-Eiman Group.

Daraleiman Co.

Bookings, reviews and advice on
hotels & resorts, flights, vacation rentals, travel packages, and lots

Subscribe Us

Enter your Email Address
* We never send spam

facebook twitter instagram youtube
News & Media

Local Time:

Get Connect With

Have Questions?

+966 92 00 03 818

24/7 Dedicated Customer Support

Quality ISO 9001
© Copyright 2017-18 - Dar Al-Eiman Co. | All rights reserved - Powered By: Hotel IT Solution Hotel IT Solution